AgileLAB developed special trainings and workshops to build Agile product vision. Product teams and executives got a deeper understanding of product management knowledge areas:
● creating a new product using Agile management;
● functions of a product manager;
● backlog management: prioritizing, categorizing, specifying tasks;
● long-term planning: using roadmaps, milestones, and reporting;
● managing several products at the enterprise level;
● working with development teams, stakeholders, and requirements.
AgileLAB's team sessions and workshops helped build a product vision; prioritize strategic initiatives and product teams' backlogs.
Besides the trainings, product managers joined as mentees and upgraded their individual product management skills.