Our client is a commercial bank whose main activities include consumer lending, accepting deposits, and investment platform. The bank has approximately 150 branches.
To assess the maturity
of its current processes, provide methodological support
, and improve overall efficiency
in software development and deployment, the bank engaged AgileLAB. During the consulting engagement, our specialists provided support in forming teams, configuring role models, establishing open and delivery processes, implementing metrics, and resolving motivation issues. Opportunities for growth were identified, including misalignment, unclear role definitions, low team motivation, and insufficient product focus. These areas were critically important for the bank to improve its development and deployment processes to deliver value to its users.
Throughout the collaboration, our consultants participated in the following activities:
- Conducting Agile maturity assessments
- Providing guidance and support in implementing Agile methodologies
- Training and coaching teams in Agile practices
- Facilitating Agile ceremonies, such as daily stand-ups, retrospectives, and demos
- Supporting the bank in tracking and reporting progress using Agile metrics
It allowed us to identify growth opportunities and propose actions for Agility development in different areas, including the following: