Price: 2.875,00 EUR1.600,00 EUR Early Bird: 2.275,00 EUR1.350,00 EUR
Buy / Register with invoice
13 - 16 September 2022
Live Online Training
Early Bird Price ends 2 weeks before the training starts. *All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Get the full details on this course. Download the PDF Brochure below:
Agility in the Enterprise (ICP-ENT)
As one of ICAgile’s most advanced knowledge-based certifications, the ICP-ENT designation validates an understanding of agility at the enterprise level from structural, process, leadership, and cultural perspectives.
This certification was explicitly designed for enterprise, program, and team-level Agile Coaches, Agile Team Facilitators, or anyone aspiring to these roles. It is also relevant for professionals with a strong background in change management and organizational design who are curious about agile approaches at the enterprise level.
Coaching Agile Transitions (ICP-CAT)
This training will help to get a holistic picture of Agile transformations in companies of all sizes. This is the starting point for Change Agents who seek to achieve a mutual understanding approach when introducing new methodologies, culture, and ways of thinking in the corporate environment at all levels of the organization.
The program includes:
A classification of the skills and competencies required for an Enterprise Agile coach;
Assessing the strengths and weaknesses of an Agile Coach;
Categorizing the objectives of an Enterprise Agile Coach in real life;
Ethical issues during the transformation;
How changes are understood and affect people and organizations;
Change management models;
Differences between the Agile and the traditional approaches to change.
You also will learn how to:
Build an organizational change strategy,
Identify, categorize and define approaches for working with organizational barriers,
Develop a transformation plan that includes communication, training, leadership, and involvement of people at all levels of the organization.
Agility in the Enterprise (ICP-ENT) helps to:
Understand Systems and Complexity Theory
Extend understanding of Agility and the Enterprise
Adaptive Principles and Patterns for Organizational Design
Understand how to work with Executive Teams
Coaching Agile Transitions (ICP-CAT) will help to answer the following questions:
How change affects people, culture and work approaches?
Which two key parameters/features should be taken into account before starting any transformation?
What are Agile Transformation Strategies?
At what level in the organization is it better to start the transformation?
How to work with organizational barriers?
How to create a transformation roadmap that will consider all the important aspects?
Training is useful for
Acting or potential leaders of Agile teams, project leads and project managers, .
with a passion for servant leadership and a desire to learn and practice facilitation, professional coaching, mentoring, and teaching in service of Agile teams
Specialists in charge of people and team growth
Scrum masters, acting or potential Agile coaches, line managers.
Anyone who wants to perform as a facilitator at an Agile team.
Understanding the whole value stream: understanding systems and complexity theory, lean underpinnings & mindset.
Business Agility: understanding business agility, extending agility to the enterprise, measuring business performance with agility in mind.
Organizational Structures and Processes
Organization design and structure: awareness of organizational structure, adaptive principles and patterns for organizational design, agile frameworks for enterprise scaling.
Organizational processes and improvement: understanding business processes and their impact, agile business process improvement.
Leadership and Culture
Working with leaders: understanding and working with executive teams, understanding executive coaching vs advising, understanding leadership development.
Organizational culture and alignment: understanding organizational culture, engaging leadership in conversation about culture.
Developing an agile team culture: health and sustainability of agile teams and agile processes, enabling technical craftsmanship in the team culture.
1. Skills and Competencies of Enterprise Agile Coach: What differs a Coach from Consultant and what is the responsibility of Enterprise Agile Coach. What is the difference between a Сoach, a Mentor, a Trainer, and a Facilitator, when what competency is needed and how to increase the level in each area.
2. Change management: Different models of change management, differences in Agile approaches to change management, how to understand what to choose and where to begin.
3. Principles and Strategies of Agile Transformation: What features should be considered by Agile transformation, where to begin and what tools to use. How to create a transformation roadmap and how to measure success.
4. Work with organizational barriers: You will learn what organizational barriers exist, what coping strategies there are, what works well and what doesn't. How to overcome the resistance.
5. Implementation of changes in the company: At what level the company should begin the transformation, Communication of changes, Training people and creating change agents, development of straеgies.