is a leading Georgian bank. It is ranked number 1 in multiple segments of the local economy.
The business has been evolving, leading to rocketing demand for in-house IT development.The major growth directions in 2017 were:
● Enhancing in-house IT development;
● Transforming the bank with a scalable organizational structure that would answer the current needs of teams and the infrastructure, and
● Implementing Agile at Portfolio and Program level.The main goal of this transformation
is to improve the time-to-market by creating scalable and predictable delivery processes and to meet the business demand for IT resources.Related goals:
- Creating a new metrics ecosystem for Agile teams that could bring together and align business needs and IT performance;
- Defining an approach for cooperating with outsourced IT vendors;
- Improving value delivery transparency and predictability, while constantly ensuring business continuity.