On July 25 - 27, for the first time in a public format, we will conduct a training "Agility in the Enterprise (ICP-ENT)".
The early bird price is 750 EUR. To ensure you get this rate, please hurry to register for the event [on our website.] (https://agilelab.de/agility_in_enterprise_online_jul
Payment at the time of registration is not required.
The ICP-ENT certification has been designed explicitly for Agile coaches at the Enterprise, Program or team levels and those who wish to apply for these roles. It is also relevant for professionals with a strong background in change management and organizational design who are interested in agile approaches at the enterprise level.
The Agility in the Enterprise (ICP-ENT) course will help you understand the theory and processes of integrated management, expand your understanding of business-wide agility, master adaptive principles and methods of organizational design, and understand how to set up interactions with management.
Through the course, you will learn:
- The entire value stream: from the theory and processes of integrated management to the basics of lean manufacturing and thinking;
- Business flexibility
- How to measure business performance taking into account the added flexibility
- Organizational structure, adaptive principles and models for organizational design
- Agile frameworks for scaling at the enterprise level;
- Business processes and their impact
- How to work with management teams
- The difference between executive coaching, consulting and leadership development
- Organizational culture and how to involve management in a conversation about culture
- How to develop an agile team culture
We look forward to seeing you in one of our courses!