Price: 2.875,00 EUR1.600,00 EUR Early Bird: 2.275,00 EUR1.350,00 EUR
Buy / Register with invoice
25 - 29 April 2022
Live Online Training
Early Bird Price ends 2 weeks before the training starts. *All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC)
The Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC) is one of two knowledge-based certifications on the Agile Coaching track. It is 3 days of intensive full-time study in the tools and methods of coaching Agile-team. From the basics of Agile Mindset to the real immersion in individual and team coaching. The training is structured as follows: based on the theory, participants complete practical exercises, and independently solve assigned tasks, moving from mistakes to knowledge.
Coaching Agile Transitions (ICP-CAT)
This training will help to get a holistic picture of Agile transformations in companies of all sizes.
This is the starting point for Change Agents who seek to achieve a mutual understanding approach when introducing new methodologies, culture, and ways of thinking in the corporate environment at all levels of the organization.
The program includes:
a classification of the skills and competencies required for an Enterprise Agile coach
assessing the strengths and weaknesses of an Agile Coach, categorizing the objectives of an Enterprise Agile Coach in real life
ethical issues during the transformation, how changes are understood and affect people and organizations
change management models, differences between the Agile and the traditional approaches to change.
Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC) helps to:
Better understand the problems and needs of the business;
Learn to plan and conduct big events at the company level;
Detect potential pitfalls of the transformation process and learn how to avoid them;
Learn the basics of coaching and its key tools;
Use coaching tools to find a new use for common Agile practices.
Coaching Agile Transitions (ICP-CAT) helps to:
Learn how change affects people, culture and work approaches.
Find out which two key parameters/features should be taken into account before starting any transformation.
Get acquainted with Agile Transformation Strategies.
Find out at what level in the organization is it better to start the transformation?
Gain practical experience working with organizational barriers.
Understand how to create a transformation roadmap that will consider all the important aspects.
Training is useful for
Acting or potential leaders of Agile teams, project leads and project managers, .
with a passion for servant leadership and a desire to learn and practice facilitation, professional coaching, mentoring, and teaching in service of Agile teams
Specialists in charge of people and team growth
Scrum masters, acting or potential Agile coaches, line managers.
Anyone who wants to perform as a facilitator at an Agile team.
1. Basics of Agile Coaching The basic concepts of coaching, as well as the differences between Agile-coaching and classical coaching:
Agile Coach Mindset
Role and functions of an Agile Coach
How coaching and various Agile practices are linked
How to strengthen team collaboration
Support of a self-organizing team
2. Tools and Methods of Coaching Understanding Coach Tools in the context of an Agile team:
Work with various team practices
Work with large and heterogeneous groups
Introduction to Coaching Tools and Techniques
3. Agile Coaching Practices Support to the company in achieving a positive result as the main object of the Agile coach and methods for achieving it:
Coach as Facilitator
Agile transformation launch
Work with top management in the organization
Coach as Mentor
Coach as Teacher
1. Skills and Competencies of Enterprise Agile Coach: What differs a Coach from Consultant and what is the responsibility of Enterprise Agile Coach. What is the difference between a Сoach, a Mentor, a Trainer, and a Facilitator, when what competency is needed and how to increase the level in each area. 2. Change management: Different models of change management, differences in Agile approaches to change management, how to understand what to choose and where to begin.
3. Principles and Strategies of Agile Transformation: What features should be considered by Agile transformation, where to begin and what tools to use. How to create a transformation roadmap and how to measure success.
4. Work with organizational barriers: You will learn what organizational barriers exist, what coping strategies there are, what works well and what doesn't. How to overcome the resistance.
5. Implementation of changes in the company: At what level the company should begin the transformation, Communication of changes, Training people and creating change agents, development of straеgies.